Index du Forum
 Index du Forum
 Index du Forum
 Index du Forum
FAQ  °  Rechercher  °  Membres  °  Groupes  ° S’enregistrer  °  Profil  °  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  °  Connexion 

Mourinho: No player is bigger than Manchester United

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Bières -> Les festivals et salons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Oct - 11:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mourinho: No player is bigger than Manchester United Répondre en citant

As the relationship between Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba continues to makeทาง เข้า sbo headlines, the Manchester United coach has warned that no player will win in a battle with the club.In midweek, the midfielder was left out of the squad as the Red Devils were beaten on penalties at Old Trafford by Derby County in the League Cup.Pogba will be back in the side for United's trip to West Ham though, with Mourinho claiming he is happy with his work on the training ground."He's a player like the others but no player is bigger than the club and if I'm happy with his work he plays," said the United boss. "If I'm not happy he doesn't play. I'm happy with his work this week, really happy, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday especially because today wasn't as important but he trained really well."The team needs good players, players with personality. He has that and he will play on Saturday."Manchester United is bigger than anyone though and I have to defend that."A short video clip surfaced of the duoทาง เข้า sbo exchanging cold stares and brief words in training on Wednesday, although the Portuguese tactician has played down the significance of that clip."I don't think it was disruptive, I think for you it was amazing because you made a story, an incredible story, out of 15 minutes of an open training session," he responded.ทาง เข้า sbo
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Oct - 11:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Bières -> Les festivals et salons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation