Index du Forum
 Index du Forum
 Index du Forum
 Index du Forum
FAQ  °  Rechercher  °  Membres  °  Groupes  ° S’enregistrer  °  Profil  °  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  °  Connexion 

Italy's defensive discipline the best, says Gareth Southgate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> nouzot -> Qui est qui ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Italy's defensive discipline the best, says Gareth Southgate Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Gareth Southgate has described Italy's defensive organisation as "the best" despite their failure to qualify for this summer's World Cup.

England face Italy at a sell-out Wembley on Tuesday in their final match before Southgate names his squad for Russia and the England boss had nothing but praise for the way they defend ahead of the game.

"Italian football, I've always been a huge admirer," Southgate said. "The detail with which they play. As a defender, of course, they are the best. The tactical organisation, the detail of marking.

"The art of defending, because it is an art, in my opinion, and it's often neglected by people and undervalued.

"But when you see the likes of not only this team, but the teams I played against, (Alessandro) Nesta, (Fabio) Cannavaro, (Paolo) Maldini, the best, the absolute best. wwwpic5678

"We know to score goals against an Italian team is the toughest possible test. And we know they'll be really well organised and press us well tomorrow. So, it's a really good test for us to see how far we've come."

England kept a fifth successive clean sheet when their three-man defence kept the Netherlands at bay in the 1-0 win in Amsterdam on Friday and Southgate is in no doubt that good defending will be key to England's success in Russia.

"We've got to get the balance of those things, you know? Your primary job is to get clean sheets," Southgate said. wwwpic5678

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 05:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'We are not Barcelona' – Klopp cautions Liverpool against Ro Répondre en citant

แทง บอล The Italian side's superb comeback against the Spanish outfit in the Champions League quarter-finals means nothing can be taken for granted. Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool are not assured of a place in the Champions League final despite leading 5-0 against Roma in the first leg of the semi-final before conceding two away goals. A sensational individual performance from Mohamed Salah, who scored a first-half brace and produced two assists after the break, built a 5-0 lead at a deafening Anfield on Tuesday.

But, after Salah was substituted, Roma scored late away goals through Edin Dzeko and Diego Perotti, ensuring a repeat of the Giallorossi's stunning 3-0 home win over Barcelona in the last round would send them through. "I learned tonight we can still win in Rome, they need to score against us," Klopp told a post-match news conference. "We are not Barcelona, they are one of the best two or three teams in the world and won so many things - we didn't. We will fight with all we have. แทง บอล

"It's much better than I expected before the game but already I'm more interested in the Stoke game than the second leg against Roma. "The atmosphere tonight was absolutely outstanding and everyone who has a ticket I expect the same on Saturday [at home against Stoke City], because we need it. "It's a massive game, we need to be ready, we will try everything we can to be ready for that." A first-half injury suffered by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain cast a shadow over a remarkable Liverpool display, with Klopp downbeat on the England midfielder. 

The German also suggested Roma were fortunate to be awarded a penalty for a handball by James Milner, Perotti converting from 12 yards. "To be honest the biggest blow in the dressing room is [Oxlade-Chamberlain's] injury. Conceding two goals is not what we want but we can't change it, that's football," Klopp said. "The boys played a brilliant game over a very long period and even in the last few minutes when we conceded - Dejan [Lovren] played a world-class game but he misjudged a ball, usually it's no problem if the full-back is in the right position. "Trent [Alexander-Arnold] is in the wrong position, but they won all the balls before. They get in a good position and can score. We made one mistake, the referee made one mistake [for the penalty], two goals for them, that's how it is." แทง บอล

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Italy's defensive discipline the best, says Gareth Southgate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> nouzot -> Qui est qui ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation